Following documents must be brought by the student at the time of admission
- Mark list of last Examination Passed
- Leaving certificate
- Eligibility/Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
A Student admitted in the college has to pay the fees and other dues for the entire academic session even if she leave the college in the middle of the session.
The original Transfer certificate will not be returned in any case after admission.
The Principal has the power to refuse /cancel admission once granted, if a student is found guilty of gross misconducted or misbehavior or any act of indiscipline , or is found guilty of using unfair means in the college examination for which disciplinary action has been taken against her participation in any agitation.
Instruction to Students
- Information furnished in the admission form must be correct. Admission is liable to be cancelled if any information is found to be incorrect and false.
- Students must PRESERVE THE RECEIPTS of fees and other deposits with them.
- Students must carry with them the Identity Card while in the premises of the College. They shall produce the same whenever demanded by the College Authorities.
- It is mandatory on every student to abide by the instruction issued both in general as well as in special cases by the Principal and the members of the staff.
- Students must remain present in their respective classes at the prescribed timings.
- A students suffering from an infectious or contagious diseases shall not attend the college unless he is medically fit.
- While getting the books issued from library, the Identity card shall have to be produced at the counter.
- Students of all classes will participate in the function organized by the college.
- Any change in the permanent as well as local address of a student must be brought to the noticed of the college forthwith. It is not possible for the office to implement any change in address after 31st March .
- The library books must be handled properly and returned on the dates prescribed to avoid fine.
Students will have to undergo a physical efficiency test medical examination compulsorily,failing which the fine will be charged for each test