Scholarships & Freeships
Scholarships & Concessions Offered (Click HERE to download)
- Concession Economically Backward Classes (EBC)
Free education facilities are available to students belonging to Economically Backward Classes, in Open Category whose parent’s income is within the income limit prescribed by Maharashtra State Government, (which is at present Rs. 1.00,000/- p.a.) This concession is limited to three children only. No concession shall be given to 4th & onwards. An application in prescribed form available in the college office is to be submitted within one month from the date of admission alongwith the Income Certificate for the year 2013-2014 attested by executive magistrate or special executive officer. If the E.B.C, form is rejected by the Govt Office on any ground then the students will have to pay full fees to the college. As per Circular received from government dt.28/3/2006, it is not necessary to submit the income certificate from Revenue Officer or Gazetted Officer only. As the PG Course is on No-Grant basis, students of P.G, Courses will not get this concession. As per GR, No. TEM/2010/( 125/2010)TE-4 Dated 6/1 1/2011 issued by Govt. of Maharashtra, Higher and Technical Education Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai.
- Freeship for students of SC/ST/VJ/NT/SBC/OBC
The students will get concession in fees. The students should produce caste certificate of SC & ST.,
and the students belonging to OBCNJ/NT/SBC are hereby advised to submit Non Creamy-Layer certificate with the form otherwise their forms will get rejected. Note :- 1) For SC/ST category students whose parent’s income is above Rs. 2,00,000/- p.a. only. 2) For VJ/NT/SBC/OBC category students whose parent’s income is above Rs. 1,00,000/- and less than 4.5 lacs p.a. only.
- Post Matric Scholarship for Students belonging to Minority Communities
Student from Minority Communities (i.e. Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Boudha & Parsi) whose
Parent’s Annual Income is below or equal to Rs.2.00 Lacs and who is Domicile of
Maharashtra State and having 50% Marks in X std is eligible for this scheme. This concession is allowed to only two children from the family. No other scholarship is permissible for this scheme. The details and forms are available on website of Director, Higher Education, Pune (www.dirhe.org.in).
OTHER INFORMATION REGARDING SCHOLARSHIP / FREESHIP
- At the time of submission of any type of concession form students are required to produce their Identity Card, without which the form will not be accepted.
- Students belonging to SC/STNJ/NT/SBC/OBC Category will submit GOI Scholarship or Freeship form only.
- Students of outside Maharashtra State are not eligible to avail any type of concession.
- Eligible and deserving students for the scholarship are advised to submit the prescribed application forms alongwith necessary certificates duly filled in, to the Scholarship clerk on or before the dates mentioned. After this date, forms will not be accepted.
- All scholarships payable to the students are distributed on receipt of the same from the government.
- The Scholarship holders should collect their scholarship amount within a week after the notice to that effect is displayed on the college Notice board. They are required to produce their identity cards having their photographs duly attested by the Principal/lecturers of the college.
- All Concession holders must see the notices displayed on the college notice Board from time to time regarding the sanction of the scholarship forms etc. submitted by the students and also regarding distribution of scholarship amount.
- All the payments are made by Account payee cheques or by transferring amount to student’s individual saving account. Therefore, all the students availing any type of concession are hereby advised to open Saving Account preferably in Bank of India or Bank of Maharashtra. Students are also advised to submit clean & neat photocopy of Bank Pass to Scholarship Section along with Mobile Numbers, so that message regarding transfer of amount will be conveyed to them.
- The students who are admitted under Backward category are advised to submit their Caste Certificates to the admission section or else their admissions will not be confirmed.
- OTHER INFORMATION
Notice regarding final sanction of various concessions and scholarships of the students shall be displayed on the students notice board every year.
- The scholarship/concession holders and parents are supposed to see the notices in Jan/Feb. every year. If the concession /scholarship forms of concerned students are rejected by the concerned Govt. departments on any ground, such students shall have to pay full fees to the college within 15 days from the date of such notices.